Job Reference No. 009
Production/Quality Controller – Field
Direct Reporting Line:
Regional Ops Manager
Vendor production site
To control quality and workmanship standards in the field and continuously make improvements.
- To ensure all suppliers achieve the Quality level established by customers.
- To hold and organize the Pre-production meeting and Product Handover meeting with factory.
- To carry out inspection work at each production check-point.
- To issue regular Inspection reports.
- To find out the production in-process problems, defects & efficiency, and provide technical solutions.
- To audit & report the factory QC system & Social Compliance.
- To update & validate the weekly Work In Progress report.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge in garments manufacturing.
- Be able to work independent with less supervision.
- Proficient in computer applications like MS Office – Word & Excel / E-mail system.
- Minimum knowledge in the paper patterns.
- Fluent English (verbally and in writing), local languages an advantage.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or Professional training in Textile, Clothing Manufacturing, or equivalent combination of education./li>
- At least 5 years in quality assurance, factory social compliance or process improvement in apparel industry.
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and availability date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.