Job Reference No. 013
- Assist the merchandising team in sourcing, developing and following orders placed, according to Buyers’ requirements.
- Maintain material libraries and provide samples to Buyers and Vendors when required.
- Oversee status of requests, developments and orders in preparation for weekly meetings.
- Handle sample shipments and other courier deliveries.
- Minimum 1 year merchandising experience in the apparel industry.
- The Institute of Textiles and Clothing graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills (preferably in Mac environment) and experience of Office, database management and record keeping. Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Smart, proactive with common sense.
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and availability date by email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.