Job Reference No. 012
Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
- Greet visitors in a professional manner and provide excellent reception services
- Answer and forward telephone calls, take and relay messages
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and courier
- Organize conference room bookings
- Maintain the reception, conference room, office and pantry in a tidy manner
- Manage supplies of stationary, office consumables and pantry supplies
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the office administrator and management co-ordinate repair and maintenance work for office facilities and equipment
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Hotel and travel bookings
- Book catering services when necessary
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience of which minimum 1 year as a Receptionist and/or Administrative Assistant.
- Form 7 or above
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills (preferably in Mac environment) and experience of Office, database management and record keeping
- Working hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday
- Warm and pleasant personality
- Punctual, organised, responsible, hard-working, independent and pro-active
- Great team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Interest and experience in fashion, design and interior is a plus!
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and availability date by email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.