Job Reference No. 008
Production Planning Controller – Field
Direct Reporting Line:
Indirect/Second Reporting Line:
Regional Ops Manager
Vendor production site
To quickly assess and investigate the current situation, implement and improve current delivery status and create a transparent capacity overview.
- Build a solid working relationship between Vendor & Client to ensure improved delivery performance.
- Arrange, organize and facilitate weekly production meetings for both bulk and SMS with Vendor & Client.
- Track all styles Production Planning to ensure On Time Delivery.
- To prepare and update a weekly Work In Progress report.
- To identify production in-process problems and look at ways to improve efficiency.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge in manufacturing process.
- Detailed and systematic approach to problem solving and projects.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Proficient in computer applications like MS Office – Word, Excel & PPT/ E-mail system.
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin & English (verbally and in writing).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or Professional training in Manufacturing, Industrial engineering or equivalent combination of education & experience./li>
- At least 5 years in Production control and Industrial engineering in manufacturing industry.
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and availability date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.