Job Reference No. 004
Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet visitors in a professional manner and provide excellent reception services Answer and forward telephone calls, take and relay messages
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and courier
- Organize conference room bookings
- Maintain the reception, conference room and pantry in a tidy manner
- Manage supplies of stationary, office consumables and pantry supplies
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the office administrator and management Co-ordinate repair and maintenance work for office facilities and equipment
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience of which minimum 1 year as a Receptionist and/or Administrative Assistant.
- Form 7 or above
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills (preferably in Mac environment) and experience of Office, database management and record keeping
- Working hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday
- Warm and pleasant personality
- Punctual, responsible, hard-working, independent and pro-active
- Great team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Interest and experience in fashion is a plus
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary, availability date and photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.