Job Reference No. 003
QA Inspector – Footwear
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Regional Operations Manager and Vendors closely.
- Sample & Bulk QA inspection in Factories, to assure the quality requirement is up to the standards set by the brand.
- Create and maintain accurate data records for QA KPI system.
- Monitor factory production and performance to ensure quality and evaluate capability levels.
- Incoming material control and recording.
- Diploma or above in Footwear Business or similar qualification from Technical Institute.
- At least 6-8 years solid experience in footwear with a focus on fashion shoes and fashion sneakers.
- Technical knowledge of footwear making such as footwear construction, pattern making, mold and last engineering.
- Good communication and report writing skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, negotiation and problem-solving skills with vendors.
- Proactive and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proficient in MS office applications like Word & Excel and Email.
- Frequent travel to China is required.
- Working experience in buying office with China exposure is highly preferable.
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and availability date by email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.