Job Reference No. 002
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing the European based design team with input on materials, finishing, execution, technology, trends etc.
- Maintaining and developing the sourcing base in multiple regions.
- Calendar creation and managing T&A to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel within Asia and Europe.
- Handling of sample shipments and other courier deliveries.
- Minimum 5 years merchandising experience in apparel industry.
- The Institute of Textiles and Clothing graduate or equivalent.
- General knowledge of knitwear, woven and denim.
- Excellent computer skills (preferably in Mac environment) and experience of Office, database management and record keeping. Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Familiarity with the EU market.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure. Smart, proactive with common sense.
- Knowledge and experience in organic materials, product and certification.
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience working for a brand.
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and availability date by email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.